05 October 2010

* * * Blog Disclaimer and/or Introduction * * *


Let’s be honest… I’m terrible at journaling. I will usually write a few pages in a journal then store it away somewhere, later to be found and decided to be a waste of paper rather than material for Opera’s book club.

However, after hearing “Kat, where in the world are you?” more often than “Kat, how the heck are you?” I’ve decided something must be done… and that something is a blog.

Now you may notice there are some entries here from years ago. Like the aforementioned journals of old… I wrote a few entries then stored this baby away in the World Wide Web to be long forgotten. But in my new endeavor for blogging greatness, I accidentally found this still existed.

For those literary aficionados out there, I (half-heartedly) apologize in advance for the over-use of the ellipsis and the word ‘so’, misplaced commas, made up words, and my love of run-on sentences (it just feels closer to how I actually talk).

Ok… let the blogging begin…

No comments: