11 April 2007

Viva la revolucion!

Well I don't have much time. We're at an internet cafe in San Jose and the hour is almost up. We're going to a Fire Festival tonight with Alan and staying with him family tonight. They live close to the airport. And them tomorrow... we're flying to Cuba!!!!

Let's see... this week I planted lots of vegetables and feel really good about it. Helped Kristen and Mari clean out the geese pen. Held a snake in my hands. Was chosen to be the mother of the sick baby goat, who Kristen named Dylan... as in Bob. Um... I can't think of anything else because the thought of going to Cuba overwhelms me and I can't concentrate on anything else for too long.

Oh... I posted some pictures on my flickr site... so just scroll down and click on the pic of my foot from my first entry and it will take you to the site.

Ok... Kristen just informed me we have four minutes. Gotta go. I won't be in touch while in Cuba, but will let you know how it went next week.

Love love love.

1 comment:

Adam said...

CUBA?!?!

That is so awesome! Also, I love goats. They are bueno. Had a sushi feast last weekend, was totally awesome!

Have fun in Cuba!

Adam